Our sports program has always been about safety, fun, sportsmanship, education, critical thinking, teaching life skills, and sports skills development. Our participants will learn how to be disciplined, develop work ethic, be coachable, show positivity, continue through adversity, and develop an overall healthy lifestyle with exercise and good decision making.
What You Need to Know
Flag Footbal Participation Requirements:
Active Membership: $20 for one full year or Molina Insurance
Football League Fee: $50 (Uniform fee is included)
Cheerleading League Fee: $30
Sports Waiver/COVID-19 Waiver must be signed (Download Here)
Code of Conduct signed by Players & Parents (Download Here)
Copy of Report Cards Required for all athletes
Program Dates: Saturday, September 23rd – Saturday, November 11th, 2023
Volunteering for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas can be a life-changing experience for both the volunteer and the Club kids that we serve. Would you like to volunteer for our sports programs?
Be sure to sign up by visiting our volunteer page and completing the Volunteer Interest Form and background check.
- Complete Volunteer Interest Form: Fill out the volunteer interest form by visiting our volunteer interest page.
- Background Check: Volunteer Coaches must be complete and pass the background check ($10 for one full year)
- Code of Conduct: signed by Coach (Will be emailed at a later date)
- USA Basketball Certification: required to be completed by all Coaches: Please contact DeRon Bethea.
Helpful Resources for Developing Players, Parents, and Coaches:
- NBA Jr. NBA – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA At Home Jr. NBA at Home – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Her Time To Play (HTTP) Her Time To Play – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Next Level Mentality (Teens) Next Level Mentality – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Coach (Free App available on App Store for iPhones, and Google Play Store for Androids)
- NBA Parent Page Parent Tips – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- Home Court (Free App available on App Store for iPhones & iPads, and Google Play Store for Androids) Skills & Drills, Agility Training, and Fitness Challenges offered
- Positive Coaching Alliance (Free Course) – Please contact DeRon Bethea.