educators, coaches, performers, artists, mentors, community leaders, and advocates.
in our Club kids. And many of us were Club kids.
that by changing one life, we change the community that then changes the world.
Great Futures Start with You!
At the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas, we are a diverse group of individuals who together are committed to making a lasting impact on our Club members. If you would like to be part of a talented, mission-driven team that is singularly focused on making sure every child can achieve their greatest potential. We invite you to apply now to join our team!
We are one of the largest youth-serving organizations in North Texas, with over 30 Clubs across the Greater Dallas area. When you join our team, you will play a critical role in developing the young people in our communities. We are interested in candidates who embody our values and core competencies, who are dedicated, inspired and inspirational. And because we love what we do, we are committed to investing in our team. In fact, it’s part of our strategic plan.
We know the magic that happens when kids have opportunities to learn, to be safe, to play, to explore, and to build their own bright futures. Click here to view opportunities.
• Local, State, and National Background Check
• Fingerprint Check (DISD Campuses)
• Additional Background Check (DISD Campuses)
• Educational Hours/Degree Verification
• Current and Past Employment Checks
• Reference Checks
• Social Security Verification
• Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)
Our Full-Time staff members enjoy the access to the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match up to 5% (available to part-time staff too)
• Paid Holidays
• Generous Vacation (available to part-time staff too)
Job Openings & Internships
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas (BGCD) Board of Directors announced the appointment of Karen Tan as its new President and Chief Executive Officer. She will begin the role…